Revell Ford COVID 19 Protocols and Changes
We have shortened our Business Hours due to COVID 19.
New & Used Vehicle Sales
Mon - Fri, 8:30 - 5:00; Sat & Sun - Closed
Service & Parts
Mon - Fri, 7:30 - 5:00; Sat & Sun - Closed
Fix Auto Verona
Mon - Fri, 8:00 - 5:00; Sat & Sun - Closed
If you would like to book an appointment with one of our Sales Consultants on Saturdays call:
Nate Revell 613-453-6283, Brad Revell 613-329-3624, Dan Gibbs 613-484-0141, Harold Brash 613-453-7563, John Greenwood 613-449-8064
May 22, 2020
As of Tuesday May 19th, 2020 our Showroom and Pre-Owned Vehicle Centre are open as long as the dealership comply's with the same strict public health safety measures. Revell Ford family and staff will be working as a team helping to keep our workplace safe and healthy for all employees and customers.
- We will still be recording all sales, service and body shop appointments for keeping a limited number of customers in showroom and Service Drive-Thru for physical distancing. One customer at a time is allowed in Fix Auto Verona office.
- All employees and visitors are to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entering our dealership, after contact with others, or with surfaces others have touched. We have hand sanitizer dispensers set up throughout the dealership.
- We have full-time staff on duty to sanitize the dealership thoroughly and often, especially frequently touched surfaces. We pay particular attention to common areas such as entryways and washrooms.
- We keep visitors and staff a safe distance apart by using floor markings, installing partitions and changing the work layout where possible to increase physical distance.
- We will be opening windows and bay doors to introduce more fresh air.
- Our Service-Drive-Thru continues to be our waiting area for service customers as our customer lounge is closed.
- Please do not enter our dealership if you have:
Fever; Chills; Cough (new or worsening); Barking cough; Making a whistling noise when breathing; Shortness of breath; Sore throat; Difficulty swallowing; Runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies); Lost sense of taste or smell; Pink eye; Headache; Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach pain; Muscle aches; Extreme fatigue; Falling down often; New rash
OR you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
What to do:
Visit a COVID-19 Assessment Centre. Visit kflaph.ca or call 613-549-1232 for locations.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and put your used tissue in the garbage. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. Clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Practice physical distancing and stay 2 metres from other people.
May 5, 2020
As of Monday, May 4th 2020 the Ontario Government is allowing car dealerships to operate on an appointment only basis. We have implemented several changes in the dealership to ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- To book your appointment for sales, call 613-374-2133.
- Customers arriving at New Vehicle Showroom are to use the door on the north entrance to showroom.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers mounted on the wall just inside the door at all entrances.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at all sales desks, reception and service counters.
- All customers who enter the building will be screened by our greeters.
- Customers will be able to go on test drives alone, to insure we are following proper physical distancing protocols.
- All vehicle keys and touch points in the vehicle will be sanitized before and after each test drive.
- The majority of your transaction can still be completed online or over the phone to comply with physical distancing.
- All New & Used Vehicles, Demos & Service Loaners are cleaned & disinfected with HealthyCar.
Our service department remains open with the following changes in place:
- To book your service appointment call 613-374-2133.
- We offer free pickup and delivery.
- When you arrive at dealership, park your vehicle on south side and use the back door of our Service Drive Thru. We are using our Service Drive Thru for customers to sit while they wait for their vehicle. The chairs are spread out to ensure proper physical distancing. Bring your own food and drink while you wait for your vehicle as our customer lounge is closed.
- We sanitize your vehicle before and after we service your vehicle.
Remember, continue to wash your hands and keep your 2 meter (6 feet) distance at all times. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our staff and customers. We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we work through these challenging times. We will continue to update our website with changes as we move forward.
April 16, 2020
Our Showroom and Pre-Owned Vehicle Office is closed for sales. You can shop and buy online with our new "AutoFi Calculate Your Payment" and call or text our Sales Staff to set up an appointment. No test-drives are allowed.
Call or text Nate Revell 613-453-6283, Brad Revell 613-329-3624, Dan Gibbs 613-484-0141, Harold Brash 613-453-7563
Our Service, Parts & Fix Auto Verona is now open.
- Services should be booked by appointment 613-374-2133.
- When you arrive at dealership, park your vehicle on south side and use the back door of our Service Drive Thru. We are using our Service Drive Thru for customers to sit while they wait for their vehicle. The chairs are spread out to ensure proper physical distancing.
- When possible only have 1 family member drop and wait for your vehicle to be serviced. This keeps the 2 metre rule in place. Alternatively, have someone pick you up and wait at home and we will call when your vehicle is ready.
- Vehicles are cleaned and disinfected with HealthyCar before and after your service.
- 2-in-1 appointments recommended. Example book an oil change with your tire change.
- Bring something to do and eat and drink while you wait. Our customer lounge remains closed at this time.
Keep smiling. We are in this together.
March 24, 2020
We've decided to close our Ford dealership as well as Fix Auto Verona from March 25 to April 14, 2020, to help flatten the curve of COVID 19.
Under the Guidance of:
1. OMVIC (Ontario's Vehicle Sales Regulator)
2. WORKPLACE SAFETY & PREVENTION SERVICES
3. WILKENS HEALTH & SAFETY SOLUTIONS